OSHA training is required in many regions to ensure safe work practices. OSHA stands for Occupational Safety and Health Administration – they are the main federal agency charged with the enforcement of safety and health legislation.
Below we have provided links to register for an online OSHA training series hosted by our Safety Director. Current or prospective employees are able to easily attend training sessions online. You will need access to a computer with an internet connection in order to attend.
*NOTE: You may be charged a $35 long distance fee if you call from your telephone.You can connect for free if you use the Mic & Speakers option via the internet on your computer.
OSHA Chemical Handling and Blood Borne Pathogens/Heat Stress Training
To register: Get your OSHA pin number from your lifeguard portal or from your staffer. Once you have been given your OSHA number, click on a link below.
- Register: Sunday, May 6 from 10:00am – 11:00am
- Register: Sunday, May 13 from 10:00am – 11:00am
- Register: Sunday, May 20 from 10:00am – 11:00am
- Register: Wednesday, May 30 from 6:00pm – 7:00pm
OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens/Heat Stress ONLY Training
If you are not required to take OSHA Chemical Handling Training and are not interacting with pool chemicals, you will only need to register for the Bloodborne Pathogen Only Training. Register for a session now by clicking a date below, when prompted enter your OSHA pin:
- Register: Friday, May 4 from 3:30pm – 4:00pm
- Register: Friday, May 11 from 3:30pm – 4:00pm
- Register: Friday, May 18 from 3:30pm – 4:00pm
- Register: Tuesday, May 29 from 6:30pm – 7:00pm
Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with the information you need to join the Webinar.
- PC-based attendees: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer