Accessing the Ceridian Self-Service System
To access the system, please use this URL: https://sss2.ceridian.com/login.asp?FormID=FrmMain2&CompanyName=pools (Use Internet Explorer)
- Username: First Initial of the First Name in caps, Full Last name of employee, First Initial in CAPS
Ex: John Smith = JSmith
- Exception: ( For common last names, employee may have to try a number behind the username:
Ex: 3 employees ===== John Smith= JSmith , Jane Smith= JSmith1, Joseph Smith= JSmith2)
- Default Password: DOB Format of:MMDDYYYY
Ex: May 10, 1998= 05101998
You will immediately be prompted to change your password to a minimum 8 position alpha-numeric password of your choice. It is strongly recommended that you do this as soon as possible. You may also enter answers to a few challenge questions, used when you are requesting a password reset, etc.
In the future, if you forget your password. Follow these instructions to receive a new password:
- From the log-on page, key your username into the username field.
- Click the “Forget your Password” link. A system generated password will be emailed to you.
- Please remember to enter a personal email address in your record so that the system sends a temporary password directly to you, outside of our pools-world system, and without delay.
If you try to log on to the system with an erroneous username and/or password, you will have 5 tries to correct it before you are locked out of the system. If you are locked out of the system, the System Administrator will contact the lead admin of your company and provide the new temporary password.
Change of Address
Self Service allows you to change your address and phone number information on file. To change your address and/or phone number information:
- Click on the Change of Address Link from the main page.
- Click Home on the Ceridian Self-Service page to return to the home page.
Under Personal Information, click Change of Address.
- Enter or select the effective date for the change of address.
- Enter or select your home address information.
- Enter your home, cell, and pager phone numbers.
- To change the address and phone information for your dependents or emergency contacts, click the appropriate box or boxes.
- Click Save.
- When your information is complete and accurate, click Save
Your request is then forwarded to the appropriate person or department for approval. Use the Requests in Process page to review the status of your request.
Allows you to change your system password. Allows you to add or change your e-mail address. NOTE: this can also be done by using the “change your email” link at the top of the page).