Upcoming Job Fairs and Hiring Events
Our office is open for interviews Monday-Friday from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please call us to schedule your appointment or stop by one of the upcoming job fairs or open houses listed below.
|Date and Time||Location||Register|
|4/28/18 10am-3pm||Community Pool Service-Virginia Office|
4511 Daly Drive, Suite F
Chantilly, VA 20151
Preparing for Your Interview
It’s important to make a good first impression when you go on an interview. The first step is to fill out an application. Here are some helpful tips to prepare you for your interview:
- Always be on time (notify us as soon as possible if you need to change your interview date or time)
- Dress business casual – shorts and sandals may come with the job, but a sharper look is better
- Be courteous and polite
- Maintain eye contact
- Avoid distracting habits (using cell phones, chewing gum, playing with hair or fidgeting)
- Be honest
- Ask questions – this shows how interested you are in the position.
- Question topics may include: duties, hours, benefits and pay and the next step of the hiring process